Sunday, April 27, 2014

Still In Luv with Miz Mooz

One of my most popular posts to date is the one I did on Miz Mooz footwear. That original post was in 2008 after a trip to New York City where I first saw the brand. Since then many people have left comments to help fellow Canadians learn what stores sold this amazing brand all across the country. Because of the popularity of that post and page views the follow up posts still get I thought it would be a great idea to showcase their Spring 2014 collection.
Since writing that first post, a Miz Mooz Canada ecommerce site has been established and any style can be purchased. If for some reason you can't find this brand at a store near you, or a colour you wanted isn't available in store, you now have a back up, and PS. take a look at the sale section. There is also a store locator section, making it easy for you to find Miz Mooz at a neighbourhood store near you.
The Miz Mooz Canadian distributor was kind enough to send me photos of entire Spring 2014 collection. There were way too many to post in my blog so I have highlighed some styles below and created a Pinterest board for the collection.
As always the colours available are amazing, everything from Red, Yellow, Blue and Coral available. There are so many styles I want I don't even know where to start. If you make a purchase we would love to know what you bought so feel free to leave a comment below or post it on the Facebook group page.  
Some photos of my fave Miz Mooz Spring 2014 styles follow below. Be sure to check out the Pinterest board for the entire collection.

Miz Mooz Callista

Miz Mooz Harlowe

Miz Mooz Noreen

Miz Mooz Pomona

Miz Mooz Rhoda

Miz Mooz Starla
 
 
**A very special thank you to the Miz Mooz Canada team for providing me with images used in this post and on Pinterest

No comments: