Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Mirage You'll Want to See


I'm not sure when my fascination with stationary products started, but one thing is for sure, the more I see, the more I want. Its actually kind of odd because I rarely write letters these days. This whole thing may have begun when I was searching for thank you cards for my housewarming party. My visit to the CGTA show for work reinforced this new obsession when I came across the booth for Mirage Paper. They had the coolest designs on journals, notebooks, folders and cards that I have ever seen. I think I fell in love on the spot. We girls have always loved fashionable accessories, and now we could have notebooks too.
I have since discovered that Mirage has now become Ecojot, placing emphasis on their eco friendly products and rightly so. Thank goodness their dedication to the environment has not compromised their fashion sense. I currently own 3 small journals and matching note pads. They are great for throwing into my purse and jotting down notes on anything I am shopping for (currently that is condo furnishings). I had to search high and low to get the prints that I wanted but it was well worth it.
You can find their products at Chapters/Indigo stores, and independent retailers. I found the styles I wanted at Solutions but I'm not sure if they are a regular item there. They also make for great gifts. Faced with a Kris Kringle one year that I had no idea what to get, a Mirage (Ecojot) jumbo journal was the perfect thing. My friend loved it, and she loved walking around her office with such a stylish book. Why should note taking be boring?
Thanks Ecojot for designing great products that are environmentally friendly and Canadian made! Ecojot also has an outstanding children's line and sketch books, among other numerous products. Check it out. I think you'll love it.

Ecojot and Mirage Paper Co.
ph: 1-800-836-6669

No comments: