Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Luv Luxe-Design


Seems to me that I should have timed this entry better since this one also refers to the birthday party I threw for my friends back in the summer. But I’m getting around to it now so I guess it all works out.
Luxe Design accounted for the gift portion of the evening when I had the Chiquita’s over for a joint birthday party. These gifts had been planned months in advance and were too similar to have the gift giving spaced out. Luxe is another one of my great finds from the One of a Kind Spring show in Toronto. I first became aware of them when I clicked onto the link from the One of a Kind website to theirs. It sounded like a great idea and I knew I had to check them out at the show. When I did not count on was not being able to get to the counter at their booth! It was a madhouse. Looks like Luxe is a show favourite. I did what any sane person in that situation would do, I stuck my hand in and asked for a card. Trust me, it was the safest thing for all involved.
Luxe Design is so fantastic because they make necklaces and other types of jewelry that have great words, phrases, names, etc, on them. There is a selection of various shapes and sizes for both pendants and chains. You can choose from a list of words on their site or you can create your own. They are very flexible so ask for whatever you want. If they can’t do it, they will let you know.
For my married friend with children I had the names of herself, husband and children on one side of the pendant. For my other friend, I had “Friends are Forever” stamped on the first side. For all of us, the back was stamped with the three of our names tying each of them together and unique to the three of us. As for myself, I went with the popular words of “Dance, Dream, Trust, Believe”. It was a great personal, unique and memorable gift. Thank you Luxe for making such wonderful keepsakes for all of us.
Luxe Design
Vancouver, BC
ph 604-602-1921
Visit their blog at: http://luxedesign.blogspot.com/

No comments: