Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bath and Body Works to Open 6 Stores in Canada


Well its about time. Thank you to my BBW obsessed friends who forwarded me this great news a short time ago. Limited Brands has announced that they will be opening 6 Bath and Body Works stores in Canada this fall. We Canadians no longer have to make that trip across the border to stock up on our favorites. My friends and I had an understanding that whoever was making a trip needed to check with the others to see what they wanted. Now we can all buy our own!
No telling what the retails will be in our Canadian Dollar parity world. It still may be cheaper to stock up in the US. We'll have to wait and see. This is good news for all and its been a long time coming.
This non shopaholic can't wait to see what US retailer breaks ground on our soil next. I keep my fingers crossed for J. Crew. Happy Shopping!

No comments: